Friday, September 26, 2008

Listed

Recently I was invited by the good people at Dusted magazine to contribute to their “Listed” feature, which is an annotated playlist. They asked me to dig deep in my collection for 10 records that “mean something special” to me; I went for maximum crate-dug sentimentality and chose some favorite 7-inches of the 1990s.

“Listed” runs weekly as a pair of columns by two guests, and I’m honored that my contribution appears alongside the always interesting Shearwater.

2 comments:

rudylandsam said...

In regards to AC/DC's Big Balls:

"The original is throwaway hokum"

You betta get your head outta the blogosphere..pronto!!

B. said...

Oh come on, it's dumb:

And my balls are always bouncing
And my ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

I've got big balls
Oh, I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all


That doesn't mean I don't like it!